Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Loving my new MURAD!!


I was invited along with other industry makeup artists to an event for Murad Skincare held at the W Hotel in Hollywood. I just have to say first that I appreciate a brand that takes the time to educate people on their products so they can be used effectively. I am a firm believer in less is more when it comes to make up, so good skin is a must. The event focused on different skin concerns from acne prone to wrinkles and fine lines. There were round table discussions and very detailed information given about each one of their products. Generous gift bags were given, and I've been using the products ever since. I am in love with them!! I use the the Intensive-C Radiance Peel on myself, and my skin is brighter than ever.
The Skin Perfecting Primer (shine control) helps keeps the skin matte for 8 hours, and it's amazing. I used it on Vivica Fox our first day of shooting her new show, and I barely had to touch her up! I have yet to use everything in the bag, but I will soon. Thanks again MURAD!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment