Sunday, May 20, 2012

Here comes the prize.....

I was a vendor at healthy hair care event about a month ago, where they raffled off a complimentary makeover done by me. The winner was the lovely Brittney Page!! She's not a big makeup wearer, so she had to find something worth getting her makeup done for. Well, it seems she was ready to go this past weekend! Brittney arrived at my makeup studio early afternoon, and we started the session with a consultation. I then explained to her what I was going to do to her face, and why. Joining us was my good friend, David Javier, to catch it all on video....so you will be able to see the transformation very soon. In the meantime, here are a few shots from the day. Brittney goes from "regular ma'am" to "red carpet glam"!!

BEFORE
She took that hair down and started to glow! We had a good time, and I hope she learned a lot. One thing I try to teach is that makeup is different things for different people. It can be as simple as bronzer, mascara, and a gloss...to a full on contoured, smoky eye beat down. However you feel the best YOU comes through:)
AFTER

Thanks Brittney for being a good sport about the video! You looked fabulous!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment