Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shine STOPPER!


Ok, so this little compact is the new love of my life! A make up artist friend of mine, Tiffani Banks, turned me on to it. After her bride in humid New Orleans stayed flawless and matte on her wedding day, I was sold!! It's the Evercolor Poreless Face Defender by Mally Beauty. You all know Mally Roncal, the make up artist to stars such as Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez?? If you don't, you should! She is a make up artist that I like because her looks are always clean. Anyway, this is a perfect way to stop shine for anyone. It's great on set for touch ups, bald heads, and guys who don't want to wear make up, and all my clients got one for Christmas for those red carpet touch-ups when I'm not around:) It's only $40, and you can get if for a little less on QVC. I got mine from www.mallybeauty.com. This item is a must have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment