Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Superbowl XLVI...

Yes I love my job!! I was lucky enough once again to go on a trip with Vivica Fox. This time it was to her home town, which just happened to be home of the Superbowl this year...Indianapolis! She was a guest of the NFL Alumni, and a presenter for the NFL Alumni Awards ceremony. It was an amazing weekend to say the least!
We were all set for the tailgating festivities. It was pretty cold there, so I wanted to keep her face bright since her clothing consisted of warm tones and layers. We did a pretty natural eye with lashes of course, and MAC's Rebel lipstick on her lips!

Her look for the night events was very warm. We gave her a smokey eye with a plum base for a touch of color (MAC Artjam Paint), a peach cheek (MAC Peaches blush), and a neutral lip (YSL #14 Rouge Volupte with a shimmery gold gloss on top). The look was versatile, as it went right into the evening with a little more black eyeliner added.

Such a fun and exciting weekend! I'm glad I was able to experience Indianapolis like I did. It was a blast! Go GIANTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment