Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MOD Mannequin





Hairstylist and good friend of mine Rai Bonner of Anais Coiffure needed my services for a themed shoot she wanted to do. I love to test with new photographers and when there is a great concept created, so I was super excited! Here are some behind the scenes look at what we call the "MOD Mannequin"...
I used NARS foundation in Syracuse which is lighter than the model's natural complexion to create the look of wax-like skin. I applied very natural lashes and shaped the brow with a pencil. I also used white eyeliner, Fascinating by MAC, to create the look of eyes with no life, I didn't use any eyeshadows, just bronzer and other powders to contour a little. I also used Lip Tar by Obsessive Compulsive cosmetics in the color Pretty Boy on the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment