Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What's in my kit??...

People are always asking me what's in my kit. I just say a little bit of everything, because it's the truth. Starting out at Prescriptives, working 7 years with MAC, 2 years with YSL, and freelancing in Barneys New York....I have way more products than I actually use. My MUST HAVE staples are Koh Gen Do Foundations, NARS powders, YSL Touche' Eclat concealers, MAC eye shadows, and blush from anybody I like at the time. I am a huge fan of YSL lipsticks as well as Milani lipglosses for that hint of shine! I am obsessed with Mally Roncal's Poreless Face Defender, and Eve Lom Skincare for under my make up. If there are any new products on the market, I'm always willing to try them once on a test shoot first to see how the product responds. I never try new things on clients, especially red carpet clients.....I fear unexpected surprises once the cameras go off:) I like to mix it up, but I'm pretty much a creature of habit when I do make up...so although I have LOTS to choose from, I can get a face camera ready with only 7 items!

Check back to my blog as I compare beauty supply and drugstore brands with higher end brands. The look is just as flawless...just you wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment