Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's underneath??

I'm always asked what products I use underneath the make up. I have faithfully used the same products for quite some time now. Once I've observed how something wears, and photographs...if the make up stays the same, I'm hooked! On a clean face, I apply the Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion. It hydrates the skin without leaving it heavy or oily. I like how the texture of the skin changes once it's on.

Once I've let the moisturizer dry, I apply a serum. Eve Lom Intense Firming Serum is the best thing since sliced bread. I stumbled upon this product while freelancing at Barneys. I was looking for something that protected and firmed the skin, but didn't affect the make up while it's ingredients were actively working...and I did! I put this all over the face with my fingertips, and go right in with foundation--almost mixing the two. The skin smoothes out instantly...it's lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment