Wednesday, January 18, 2012

If looks could kill...

Boy o boy, the day of the 'Joyful Noise' premiere was crazy! I had so many clients to do, and right before Vivica's appointment, my car was towed in Hollywood (long story). Anyway, I made it to her with just 35 minutes to get her ready...and the outcome was gorgeous! She glowed on the red carpet, and obviously the press thought so, because they took a million pictures of her. If they only knew, lol! Her look was simple, but this time I used a new component to my process. Vivica's east coast make up artist, Elena George, uses the Smashbox Artificial Light in the deeper color under foundation. So I did just that, and applied my favorite Koh Gen Do foundation right on top. I used YSL Touche Eclat #3 under Vivica's eyes to brighten, with Bobbi Brown stick concealer in #6 blended out. On her eyes, I used MAC Artjam Paint with the YSL #1 Chromatics Palette blended into a light smokey eye. We used our favorite Stila black eye liner in the water line, and Kevin Aucoin's nude lip pencil was her lip color with Chanel gloss #41 over it! Way to sparkle Viv!

No comments:

Post a Comment