Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh so stunning...

I've been doing Vivica Fox's make up for quite some time now, but this particular look on the red carpet made me the happiest thus far. I dolled her up for this year's Stunt Woman Awards. Whenever you have a client that you do over and over again, you become familiar with their face, their bone structure, and you understand what works and what doesn't. I'm very honest with myself as an artist, and I am constantly learning new techniques, and using products that will make my work look better and better.

She looked stunning and her skin had this radiant glow. Everything about this look worked on so many levels, and I love it when she wears her hair back to show off her face. We used the same products we always used, but this particular time I mixed a little Koh Gen Do OC2 White Illuminator with their #301 foundation to highlight her entire face. I then used #302 and NARS New Orleans pressed powder to contour the face. I kept her blush very soft using Peaches from MAC, and her lip color was Caliope Lip Pencil from NARS lined with #7 lip liner from YSL. I absolutely loved this make up, so you will see me try this look again with minor tweaks!! Gorgeous Viv! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment