Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Healthy, Wealthy & Wise...

One of the best things about traveling with a celebrity client is being exposed to many different things, meeting different people, and really being involved in more than just the make up. I was fortunate to go with Vivica Fox on a trip to Detroit, MI for a FAB event for black women. It was for the Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise Tour. Since Ms. Fox is all of the above, she was a special guest at the Black Women's Empowerment Luncheon. She spoke about her career as an actress, her business endeavors, and even her hair line for some beauty tips! Women who owned businesses, as well as women who worked in politics, and fitness were in attendance. I was at the table sitting by a former Congress woman who loved Vivica's make up:) I look up to women in positions of power, and it makes me want to work harder to achieve the level of success I seek in this beauty industry.


It was a great lunch, great people, and the room was filled with such positive energy. Of course everyone was asking about her make up, so I will share what I used on her!
She wanted to go for a more warm fall look since it was cold and rainy while we were there, I used Eve Lom Serum to prep the skin. I then used my mix of Koh Gen Do foundation, NARS stick concealer in Toffee, NARS Tahoe powder to highlight, and NARS New Orleans powder to contour, Sue Devitt Pointe-Noire eye pencil, MAC Raisin blush, with Orgasm blush from NARS, and YSL #12 Lip Pencil with #33 Rouge Pur Shine Lip stick also from YSL. She looked amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment