Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My...My...Mai

That's all I can say after spending the day working with the fabulous Jeannie Mai, host of Style Network's hit show, "How Do I Look? I met Jeannie in Brazil while we were both there for the Miss Universe pageant, and after our flight was delayed, we bonded instantly:)
She is a beautiful person, and God is doing so much in her life, so I was honored when she asked me to do her make up for her show's holiday special. Her regular make up artist, Uzmee Krakovszki, was booked and I was happy to be her stand in for the day. Norma Blaque, her hairstylist, sweetly kept me on my toes! The production team was phenomenal, and Jeannie was as well. She is a hard worker, and she looks great while doing it. Her wardrobe stylist Bory Tan, whom I also met in Brazil, is a fashion force to be reckoned with. The looks she creates for Jeannie are ridiculous!! I love them all, and I felt so welcomed on set. Jeannie's husband Freddy is a lucky guy, but so is she, because he is also a gem!






The look I did on her for the day was transitional, from natural to heavier make up as the evening scene approached. She is gorgeous and her skin is flawless, so it wasn't hard to do. Jeannie LOVES contour, so I kept my #4 YSL Touche' Eclat close by! We also used Koh Gen Do's OC. 2 White Illuminator for highlighting, Carmel Bronze bronzer, BE02 Lipstick, and Shell Pink Gloss with a dab of MAC's Crystalled Orange glitter for added sparkle!


This day with the "How Do I Look?" crew was one to remember! Be sure to tune in to her show this season, and check her style tips & updates on her personal blog http://www.iheartjeanniemai.com/ Thanks Jeannie! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment