Thursday, November 3, 2011

And the winner is...

Yes, I was in Brazil sitting in the third row when Miss Angola was crowned Miss Universe, and it was the most unbelievable experience ever!!! Vivica Fox was asked to be one of the judges for the pageant, which took place in Sao Paulo. This event was televised worldwide. So she took me with her to make sure she was camera ready.

I must say that this trip was over in a blink, we were in and out so fast. We spent most of the day at the venue getting her ready to work, so there wasn't a lot of sight seeing. The good times didn't stop though because we had a great time! We ate at this fabulous Italian restaurant, and I was able to try Brazil's most popular drink, the Caipirinha. It was delicious!

The pageant was a beautiful representation of many countries, and it was a great live show to watch! I had to get Vivica dolled up for a few quick changes each day. It's always easy to just change the lip color for a new look once proper foundation is in place. YSL's Rouge Pur lipsticks and YSL lip pencil were best for pops of color throughout the trip. I also used a lot more burgundy's and berry colors since it was already feeling like fall while we were there. Her look was much warmer in Jamaica:)

It was a blast....I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment