Saturday, June 2, 2012

Angell Conwell classic beauty...

Actress Angell Conwell and I go way back. You've seen her in movies like 'Soul Plane', 'Baby Boy', 'The Wash', and most recently on Young & The Restless. She was one of my clients when I used to do fashion styling, and we've been bumping into each other for years now. This last "bump into" at a mutual friend's house gathering we talked makeup, and now we're working together again:) I love Angell's face shape, and her skin is gorgeous, so I was excited to get the opportunity!
Angell was attending an event for Nylon Magazine and she wanted her makeup to  pop on the red carpet...and you know I love makeup that pops!! We went for a classic look on the eyes with a bold lip, and I used my favorite Lip Tar stain from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. Her look rocked that night as you can see.

Angell has a new series called "Family Time" that will launch June 18th on Bounce TV, co-starring Omar Gooding. Keep an eye out for it, it's sure to have you laughing! I have a few more projects coming up with Angell, so stay tuned for more makeup looks! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment