Summer heat can be horrible for those of us who like to be made up. The more makeup you put on, the more cakey and gross you feel by the end of the day. I have a few suggestions for you gals who may want a light pretty face for the day.
1. Make sure your eyebrows are groomed to your liking (wild hairs aren't attractive on a clean face)
2. Make sure once you've washed your face, you apply a moisturizer with and SPF of 30 or greater. I recommend Murad's Perfecting Day Cream. $47
5. Take a blush brush to apply bronzer to your cheeks (for lighter skin), or to apply a warm blush to your skin (for darker skin). This will bring your color back once you've evened your face out.
6. Finish your look with mascara and a nice lip conditioner with a tint. I recommend Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 $22.50 and L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
7. If you have oily skin and you need to touch up throughout the day, I recommend Poreless Face Defender by Mally Roncal. This product is great against shine and it sets your makeup.
Your finished look should be clean, seamless, and just enhancing your natural beauty. Remember less is more, especially on the beach:) Good luck! xo