Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Go GoGo Go!...

As those who read my blog know, I love working with new artists! Up and coming talent is the future, so I always try to make sure I'm on board to help with the project, especially when dealing with image. My main focus is on changing the game...or at least not repeating what's already out there. So I get more creative with make up, but still keep it pretty! Here is a behind the scenes look at my day with the talented GoGo Morrow...
Smoky eye shadow with white eyeliner in the water line  really pops the eyes.
Wardrobe is super dope!

GoGo Morrow, just off The Monster Ball tour as one of Lady Gaga's dynamic background singers, is ready to take center stage and do her own thing. She has also performed as a solo opening act for Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, and Kendrick Lamar, just to name a few. Her debut single HD debuted on September 20, 2010. Take a listen here! "HD" - GoGo Morrow


Watch out world....GoGo is going places fast! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment