Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Beautiful Bria...

Bria Myles and I go way back. I was the make up artist on some of her earlier shots that still get millions of hits online worldwide. Well, it was only fitting that she come and see me for yet another simply clean and flawless makeup. Known for my "less is more" approach to beauty, a model's natural face can still be seen with the make up on. She had a video shoot with the popular photographer from Indos Place, but she stopped at my studio first!

Here are a few of the shots from behind the scenes.


FACE TIME: I prepped Bria's skin with Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion (my new favorite), mixed with a little of Murad's Skin Perfecting Primer. As that combination settled onto her skin, I worked on her brows. I used MAC Expresso Eye Shadow to fill in her brows, and NARS concealer in Toffee as her brow and under eye highlight. I then used MAC Bamboo Paint on her eye lid, adding Texture Eye Shadow through her crease. I lined her eyes with Shiseido Creme Black Liner and Kajal Black pencil by Stila. For her skin, although it's already flawless, I blended Koh Gen Do foundations in #301 and #302 into her perfect match. I set the foundation with NARS pressed powder in New Orleans and Benares, with Tahoe as her highlight. Raisin blush from MAC warmed her cheeks, and YSL Rouge Volupte in #14 with YSL #7 Liner gave her mouth the perfect nude.


Bria is always a pleasure to work with, and her smile is contagious. Keep an eye out for her hosting one of your favorite entertainment shows very soon. She's a natural in front of the camera.

Check out another natural look I did on her for J'Adore Magazine back in the day. I still think this photo shoot was one of my favs...timeless! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment