Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A day in the life...

I have been truly blessed to work in the field that I love with such amazing clients. I love what I do, so it's never really like work to me. Here is quick look at my week with Vivica Fox. We start out working on her new TV show "Mr. Box Office" where she plays a hot and spicy teacher. I like to keep her make up look conservative for the show. Not too much shimmer or trendy make up because it wouldn't read well on camera anyway. We always pop up her lip, because that brightens her face when the rest of her look is more calm in color.
 Here is a look we did for the episode about school uniforms. The red lip added just enough to finish pretty!

 If I'm not shooting and working on the show, Vivica has me travel with her when she's promoting that show and any other projects she may be working on. Here she is backstage at KTLA getting ready to talk about "Prank My Mom" her new show on Lifetime, as well as "Mr. Box Office". As you can see, the look I gave her here is more fresh faced and clean.

Thankfully, I have a full plate...and my schedule changes week to week. I never know who I'll be working with or for what until the day of sometimes. There is not much down time, but when there is I can blog, and write, and shop for the newest products that make my clients look and feel their best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment