Saturday, September 15, 2012

Korrina Rico Rocks...

I've known actress Korrina Rico for about six years, and it's always a pleasure to work with her. I met her as a model, which should be no surprise since she is absolutely stunning...but her acting career has definitely been taking off. She's been in several major films, and it's only a matter of time before she is a house hold name. I'm so excited to be working with her on her upcoming projects!
I dolled her up for a charity event for Lupus here in Los Angeles, and she wanted a natural look with a pop. She has amazing eyes, so it wasn't that hard to find the "pop" feature:) I played up her eyes with MAC Jardin Aires pigment, and Texture eyeshadow. I added Stila Black eyeliner in Kajal to her water line to create a more intense look. I used a mixture of Make Up Forever HD Foundation #125 and Koh Gen Do #301 for her foundation, and I highlighted and countoured her face with NARS pressed powders. I used YSL Bronzer in #2 to give her a sunkissed look. Her lip color was #7 YSL Lip Pencil, Rouge Volupte #14 Lipstick, and MAC Nymphette Lipgloss.
Needless to say, her total look was a success on that coralcarpet. Stay tuned for more from this beauty. She is one to watch! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment