Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rebecca Crews setting trends...

BET Awards weekend was chaotic I'm sure for anyone who works behind the scenes in makeup, wardrobe, or hair! Lucky for me my clients are as cool as they come, so I don't have to work so hard:)

I had the pleasure of meeting actor, Terry Crews and his lovely wife Rebecca in Chicago a week before the award ceremony. Rebecca made sure we exchanged info, and I was very excited to work with her! When I arrived to do her make up, she showed me this amazing jacket she planned on wearing on the carpet...and I immediately thought of a bright lip! It's a summer trend, her hair had a spiked edge to it, and her look was kind of rocker chic. She was all for it!

We went with a more natural eye, because less is more in my book, then we went bold with the lip choice. She also wanted a cat eye, so we winged out her Shiseido Accentuating Cream Eyeliner in black. The lip color was YSL Rouge Volupte #10. Rebecca and her hilarious husband Terry looked amazing on that carpet!
Terry and Rebecca Crews

No comments:

Post a Comment