Saturday, July 28, 2012

Fabulous Frenchie Davis...

I had the pleasure of working with talented songstress, Frenchie Davis recently for a red carpet appearance. One of my good friends, make up artist Cynthia Rivas, normally does her make up, but she was out of town, and she trusted me to her client's face. I am always happy to meet a new face:)
I remembered the name Frenchie Davis, but it wasn't until I saw her in person and chatted with her that I really remembered. This woman's voice is amazing, speaking of  her sound, she was even on "The Voice" showcasing her skills last year. Not to mention her powerful roles in classic musicals like Rent, Dreamgirls, and Ain't Misbehavin'. Now working to get her new music to her fans, you'll be hearing more from her very soon. She is super cool as well, and a force to be reckoned with! I was ecstatic to say the least.
Behind the scenes...
She LOVES makeup, so I wanted to make sure I did her, and her long time makeup artist friend Terrell Mullin, proud! We decided to go with the natural eye, bold lip combo since her dress was animal print. 

FACE TIME: I used MAC Pigment on the lid, with MAC eye shadows Swiss Chocolate and Texture in the crease. I lined her eyes with Stila's Kajal black eye pencil, and finished it off with my favorite Wispie Lashes from Ardell. Her cheek color was a combination of Smashbox blush in Smashing Flare, and Luster shimmer from NARS. Her lip was lined with YSL #7 Lip Pencil and her lip color was a red by YSL Rouge Pur Couture #1, with Milani golden gloss in her pout. Needless to say, she rocked the carpet that night!!




Much success to you Frenchie Davis, and I do hope to work with you again soon! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment