Monday, March 26, 2012

Blessed Beauty...

This past weekend I attended Gospelfest 2012 with Vivica Fox, who was hosting the event in Memphis, TN. When doing make up for an event that will be televised, I had to keep the make up HD friendly, which means matte using a light application. She had three wardrobe changes, so we wanted the hair and make up to change a little as well. Hairstylist Charlie Ponder was heaven sent because I didn't know how I was going to do both in so little time! Here are a few of her looks for the show (below). The look above was for her ABC appearance that morning.


Since this was held at Temple of Deliverance church, we made sure we kept her look conservative and fun. The performances were amazing, and the presence of the Lord was definitely in the building. I even ran into another client of mine, gospel singer Brian Courtney Wislon. It was a great experience to say the least! The hospitality in Memphis was like no other...I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment