Thursday, September 3, 2009

Product Rave.......LOVE IT!!

I rarely blog about products unless they have made my make up career easy as well as exciting. These last 2 weeks I have been extremely busy, and I've kept certain staple products in my kit that work well on each type of client...
Check SpellingWith that being said, MAC's Studio Sculpt Foundation looked great used on the models outside on Malibu Beach, the bride I did for a WeTV's "Platinum Weddings" episode, and a model for her evening out. I sampled it for the first time recently, and it really worked out!! Underneath the foundation, you must have Photo Finish Primer by Smashbox. I NEVER leave home without this!! To top off those fabulous eyes, the liner I recommend is a gel based liner called Jet Set by Smashbox.













Get these items in your make up bag, and your look will last all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment