Friday, June 5, 2009

Thank You...... SMASHBOX



I'm sure most of you guys have seen some of the make up disasters that High Definition television can bring out. Since I do more editorial make up than anything, venturing out into the world of HD was interesting to me. Well, I did my research on the best HD products out there right now. I kept reading articles about the new products Smashbox had to offer, and I couldn't wait to try them.

Check out High Definition Healthy FX Foundation & Function 5 Self-Adjusting Powder Foundation. They were sent to me for use on Michelle Williams, and it looked absolutely flawless on camera...perfect for everyday use too.

1 comment:

  1. It is interesting to see how the world of make-up is adapting to this new, clearer-than-ever picture technology.

    ReplyDelete