Monday, November 11, 2013

Bronzed Beauty

Vivica always wants to try new things with her make up and I love that about her! She was eager to have a silver smokey eye with a hint of teal. so I made that happen for her. I will let you know how I achieved that look step by step.
1.I prep her skin with moisturizer and Murad's Acne/Shine Control Primer. 2.I took NARS stick concealer in Ginger and highlighted under her brows, down the center of her nose and slightly under her eye. I filled her brows in with Lingering Eyebrow pencil from MAC, and set them with a clear brow gel.
3.I used MAC Bamboo paint all over her lid, and used the Lorac eyeshadow pallet to create the silver smoke look she wanted. I blended the colors together thru her crease using MAC eyeshadow in Texture to warm the cool tones up. I then took the teal cream eyeliner from L'oreal HIP Color Truth line and lined above her lashes and under her lash line for a pop of color. 4.I lined her water line with Stila Kajal liner in Onyx and used #47 lashes to give her lashes a full but natural look.
On her face I used Kevin Aucoin in SX13 to contour her face while blending Kohgendo's Moisture Foundation in 301 and 302 to give her the perfect skin tone. I then set her foundation with NARS pressed powders in Tahoe and Banares. I took MAC Golden Bronze loose powder and accented her highlighted areas. I used YSL Rouge Pur Couture in #14 with Purr Lip Gloss from MAC for a nude shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment