Monday, April 15, 2013

Vivica Fox...Sweet As Candy

I recently dolled up the beautiful Vivica Fox for the Fire & Ice Gala hosted by one of her best friends, jewelry designer, Lucy Kilislian. The event was to showcase Lucy's fabulous Candy Ice collection and the proceeds benefited Fresh2O.
Vivica Fox & Lucy Kilislian


Vivica and Lucy both wanted a smokey eye look, and I did them both differently.  Here's a breakdown of Vivica's smokey eye. First I prep her skin with Murad Skin Perfecting Primer. I then fill her eye brows in with MAC Spiked Eyebrow Pencil and I highlight her brow with MAC Concealer in NC45. I use MAC Bamboo Paint on her lid for an eye shadow base, then I apply colors from the Smashbox Smokebox II Palette....blending the darkest color in the crease. I add #523 lashes for a more dramatic effect, black liquid liner on the lid and Stila's Black Kajal liner in her waterline.

Her skin is then highlighted with Koh Gen Do foundation in #301 and contoured in Koh Gen Do foundation #302. I then set her foundation with NARS pressed powder in Tahoe and New Orleans. Her blush is MAC Peaches, and her lip is YSL #4 Rouge Volupte and Milani "Puttin on the Ritz" lipgloss for a nude shine. Good luck! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment