Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The beauty that is...Queen Latifah

I was jumping up and down when I got the call to work with mega star Queen Latifah!! I have been blessed in this industry, and I have worked with many celebrities...this was definitely more confirmation that I am on the right track. I was super nervous at first because she always looks so flawless, so I knew I had to bring my A-Game:) She was super humble, and an absolute pleasure to work with. Her skin is amazing, so it wasn't hard work for me at all. Her longtime hairstylist, Julie Baker, keeps her hair so healthy and pretty....so of course her look rocked! Here's her performing at the The Trevor Live Project in Los Angeles. It was a great cause, an the turn out was crazy! Hopefully, you'll see more of my work with her:)

1 comment: