Friday, November 12, 2010

Photoshoots....always a good time!

Whenever photographer Indochine and I do commercial or catalog shoots, we always seem to knock it out of the park. This shoot was for a fitness magazine, and the look was fresh, clean healthy skin. The hair was done by the talented Tara Copeland, and we shot near UCLA and in Santa Monica at the most unique places. Needless to say, these shots will be coming to a fitness magazine near you!. Here are some shots I took with my phone. They don't do the model's justice, but just imagine the finished product.

I used this new product by Yves Saint Laurent beauty on the two models pictured here called Top Secrets Touche Express, and it gives me the highlight I need every time! Let's not forget the ever popular Touche Eclat, and Bronzer. The lip color was Gloss Pur #2 also by YSL. You glow girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment