Monday, January 25, 2010

Loving Milani Cosmetics!!

So I did a photo shoot today with a friend of mine, and she told me I could leave my kit at home?? She said someone from Milani Cosmetics was going to drop some product off, and that she wanted me to use it. Skeptical about the idea, I brought my basic kit ...just in case:) To my surprise, the Milani products worked beautifully on all of the models. I wasn't happy that I hadn't heard about them until today, but I'm glad I know about them now!


The shoot was pretty long, starting out being really hot outside, then turning very cold towards the night...and the make up stood the test of time. The models barely needed touch ups for shine, which is rare. Here is picture from super talented hair artist, Joshua Allen Brown's phone (taken towards the end of the shoot). I will post more pics as I get them!



No comments:

Post a Comment